- All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting a reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
- Only use appliances for their intended uses.
- Pets are permitted only with prior approval.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
- Deposit: A security deposit isrequired. This must be paid on the arrival day
The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (0) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
- No damage is done to property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- No charges are incurred due to illegal activity, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- All keys are returned to the owner.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No linens are lost or damaged.
- No early arrival or late departure.
- The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
7. Payment: An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required to complete the booking. The advance payment will be applied toward the rent. The advance payment is not a security deposit. The balance of rent is due fourteen days before your arrival date or can be paid on the arrival day.
8. Cancellations: If the guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the pre-payment will be refunded as follows:
- 80% if cancelled up to 91 days prior to the Check-in Date
- 50% if cancelled 90-21 days prior to the Check-in Date
Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made 20 days prior to the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
9. Minimum Stay – All properties require a five (5) night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than five days, the guest will be charged the five-night rate.
10. Inclusive Fees – Rates include linens & towels setup, as well as a twice per week renewal of towels and once per week linens change. Wireless Internet access and Sat-TV is included in the price as well as weekly cleaning (if requested), electricity and water.
11. Falsified Bookings – Any booking obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check in.
12. Written Exceptions – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance